…AND Saturday Craft Fair!
Once again it is time to make plans to reserve your space in the Warren County Prime Beef Festival Industrial Tent September 4th through September 7th.
The short of it is the Industrial Tent rental is expensive (red ink) and Saturday participation (or lack there of) is somewhat demoralizing we all know, however a brief Facebook query showed great interest in a 1-day Craft Show on Saturday. Rather then a price hike for businesses who the vast majority vacate Friday night already, we are attempting to try something NEW. As with anything, one size never fits all so discuss your needs and duration of rental Monday-Friday plus Saturday, with the Monmouth Area Chamber of Commerce before you submit your contract.
NOTE: There are TWO EVENTS so merchants who hope to participate Wednesday-Friday & stay around Saturday will need to file two separate contracts with two separate payments. Saturday will fill quickly! An earlier contract attempted to cover both, which was confusing. Please use the latest links above (one for each event)
Also (especially Craft Fair Saturday) I suspect there will quickly become a waiting list so Craft Vendors definitely don’t delay!!!
Booths are 10 feet deep and you can reserve as much running footage (in increments of 5 feet) as you will need for your display. For the Industrial tent we only provide the space and electricity. Any other needs (tables, chairs, etc.) must be supplied by you See below for what can be supplied for new ‘Craft Vendor Saturday
- All rental booths must be supervised at all times during regular operating hours.
- Set up begins Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 5:00pm, with tear down to be complete by 11:30 pm on the last night of booth rental (Wed-Friday PLUS/OR Saturday)
- Industrial Tent will be Thursday & Friday, 5:00pm to 10:00pm
- NEW Craft Fair Saturday 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Craft vendors set up Saturday promptly 7-8am, tear down not until 3:30pm
- WCPBF reserves the right to restrict the use of loud speakers, music, entertainment or any gimmicks that will disturb other exhibitors.
- Booth set up will not be permitted until payment has been made in full.
- Electricians will be on hand for assistance.
- No solicitation of any kind will be permitted outside of your booth space